top of page

Group

Public·35 members
Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Explore Mais

We've added some pages (and changed some existing ones) to help you explore Flickr's most interesting content. Before you start though, you might want to take your phone off the hook, send your boss to an executive training session and block off some time on your schedule, because we don't think you're going to be walking away from your screen any time soon. Beautiful, amazing, moving, striking - explore and discover some of Flickr's Finest.Nepal Bridge CrossingSee more by AnitaBurke1, or view her profile.See more on the Explore page, browse other interesting bits from the last 7 days...Or, browse the calendar...

Explore mais

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fimgfil.com%2F2udsOV&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3GBl5g9-OzdVKlJKSNxH8X

OPTIMIST HALL! Hands down my favorite place in Charlotte to take my whole family for a meal with ? agreement! So many great food vendors to choose from, lots of seating, parking, and much more! So it was a ton of fun photographing the storefronts for my client @ratzlaffconstruction who did 7 of the upfits there! I may even drop a cool hype video... ?. Have a great Sunday everyone! I tagged all the amazing restaurants at @optimisthallclt so check them out for lunch sometime soon!.?: @the5and2project .#eatlocal #shoplocal #supportlocal #704 #keeppounding #cltvideographer #charlottenc #cltphotographer #qcphotographer #qcvideographer #northcharlotte #campnorthend #optimistpark #optimisthall #exploreclt #cltguide #scoopcharlotte #clt.today #thingstodoincharlotte #discoverclt #charlottesgotalot #cltiscreative #yelpclt #dji #djiphotography #cltnc #optimist #foodcourt

"There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights" - Bram StokerCapturing this long exposure light trail with the carolinatheatregso turned out the way I visioned it. #througheddieslens #greensboro #visitgso #northcarolina #visitnc #streetshared #aov #weekly_feature #createexploretakeover #shotzdelight #mkexplore #gearednomad #rsa_streetview #imaginatones #hsdailyfeature #longexposure #longexposure_shots #nightphotography #ic_longexpo #global_hotshotz #longexpohunter #magicpict #night_shooterz #dream_image #longexposurephotography #fujifeed #myfujifilm #fujixclub #fujiframez #fujifilmxseries 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page